If you’re looking to sell your power boat, yacht or commercial vessel then we can help you from start to finish.
- We work on a no sale no fee basis so it costs you nothing to list your boat with us, you only pay the commission on the sale of your boat.
- We can take high quality photos, produce short walkthrough videos and virtual tours to show your vessel in the best possible way to any prospective buyer, especially those off island, to help sell your boat
- We will market your boat to a wide audience using the most appropriate platforms for the type of boat you are selling
- We will carry out viewings on your behalf to save you the time and hassle
- Assist in sea trials with serious buyers
- Help arrange any surveys which need to be carried out
- Support in lifting the boat out of the water for surveys or maintenance
- Carry out all documentation relating to the listing, sale & purchase, transfer of ownership and registration for the boat
- Contact us through any method or make an appointment through our booking page. We will come and meet you at your vessel to go through in more detail about selling your boat and draw up a listing for your approval.
Tips you should consider to help you sell your boat
- Make sure the exterior is kept clean
- Ensure the interior is clean and kept free of clutter. Life jackets etc. should be packed away
- Keeping equipment serviced and up to date like engines and safety equipment will be attractive to potential buyers. Ensure you have the invoices or certificates handy to prove work that has been completed
- Ensure you have the title and registration documents at hand.
Should you need assistance with any of the above then please get in touch and we can help. Boats that are kept in sale ready condition attract higher sale prices than those which are neglected.