|Listing owner||Vessel owner|
|Number of engines||1|
|Fuel capacity||135 litres|
Phone/Whatsapp: (+44) 07839 708530
This Ocqueteau 695 has only done 638 hours on her Nanni 130hp diesel engine. The boat has been well maintained including yearly sometime twice a year out of the water for antifouling and anodes . The engine was last serviced less than 100 hours ago. These Ocqueteau’s are very popular with their spacious decks and inboard diesel engines making them ideal for fishing, diving or cruising. This boat is very well equipped as can be seen from the listed inventory. Easy to anchor up and below decks, there is plenty of storage space for warps, boat hooks or fishing rods etc. Inside the wheelhouse is a well laid out space consisting of a sink with fresh water taps and storage. Below is accommodation space with berths, and a table. It is also very well equipped with a brand new Raymarine Axiom 12 pro RVX with 3D vision transducer and Quantum radar at the helm including AIS.
This Ocqueteau is being advertised by Ocean Cobra Limited rather than on Brokerage agreement. We will deal with initial enquiries and pass enquiries and contact details on to the owner for those requesting a viewing.
EU VAT PAID
Ocean Cobra – Yacht Brokers Guernsey
- Number of engines: 1
- Engine type: Inboard diesel
- Engine Make: Nanni 130
- Engine horsepower: 130hp
- Engine hours: 638
- Engine service: less than 100 hours ago (all filters, belts, impeller, anodes etc)
- Fuel: Diesel
- Debug filter Snijder on the fuel system
- K&N airfilter on the motor
- Propeller: 4 blade
- Fuel tank capacity: 135 Ltrs
- Fresh water capacity: 100 Ltrs
- Solar panels 600W
- Batteries – engine start: 1
- Batteries – domestic: 1
- Cross over switch
- Voltage DC: 12v
- Voltage AC: 240v, Shore power
- Several Sockets: 240v sockets, 12v sockets
- Additional led lights on aft deck (indirect with colours underfeed the railings & one strip as deck lightning on aft cabin roof).
- Pressurised cold water
- Automatic bilge system.
Hull & Deck
- Boat type: Power
- Hull type: Mono
- Construction: GRP
- Rod holders all stainless steel & chemical polished.
- Handrails: Stainless
- Transom: Swim boarding ladder, Transom door
- Mast with all antennas in stainless steel
- Below water: Antifouling
Mooring & Anchoring
- Main anchor: Claw type
- Main anchor: chain
- Anchor locker
- Bow roller
- Capstand CJ on chemical polished stainless steel support with knee operated button, anchor rolls to forward all chemical polished.
- Saloon table
- Saloon seating – seat converts to a forward berth
- Helm single seat
- Brand new curtains in whole cabin
- Sound system Pioneer with build-in speakers on the aft deck.
- Cabins No: 1
- Berths No: 2
- Tap – fresh water
Navigation & communication
- Brand new Raymarine Axiom 12 pro RVX (touchscreen with buttons) with 3d vision transducer.
- Brand new Raymarine radar Quantum.
- Brand new AIS 700 Class B Raymarine.
- Sailor VHF 6248 with remote handheld at the helm.
- Compass – Ritchie
- Navigation lights
- Currently located in Ostend, Belgium
- Safety equipment such as fire extinguishers and lifejackets, when included, are supplied as “purchaser advised to arrange service”
- Further photos can be found on our YachtMarket page
Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the details of this vessel, Ocean Cobra Limited provides details in good faith, cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and do not warrant the condition of the vessel or its equipment. Particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. Safety equipment such as but not limited to fire extinguishers and lifejackets may be supplied as unserviced/unserviceable, it is the buyers responsibility to consider this as part of the sale. A perspective buyer is strongly advised, at his own expense, to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate to have the vessel and equipment fully surveyed by suitably qualified independent marine surveyors and to personally inspect and sea or river trial the vessel where appropriate. Some items shown in photos may not be included in the sale. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.